The University of Galway Economics Society was founded to promote engagement with economics and to unite students with an interest in economics. The society organises regular discussions, education nights, economic-oriented games as well as guest speakers, and more. Economics is about people and the same can be said about the Economics Society.
Some of our key aims are:
- Promote economics throughout the university
- Bring students together from all years and courses
- Organise fun economic events
- Inspire discussion around different economic policies and ideas
- Make economics inclusive and welcoming for students without prior economic knowledge
Everyone is welcome in the economics society, join us today!
TBC - EGM will be held in the coming weeks
Email us at email@example.com